FALL TERM September 18-December 19, 2012
WINTER TERM January 7-March 9, 2013
SPRING TERM April 8-June 22, 2013
Please take note of holiday dates in the Important Dates section.
Adult Arts Programs
The Avenue Road Arts School has been providing adults with high quality training in the arts since 1993. The programs are designed to allow each individual to advance at his or her own pace. Whether you're a novice or have previous training, you will find a program in our extensive roster to enhance your style of learning and a course which is sure to further develop your abilities.
Why do people choose to study at the Avenue Road Arts School? Check out the highlights in all our programs:
- Professional instructors who are all practicing artists with a love for teaching
- Average class size of 10 students for plenty of individual attention and guidance
- Both contemporary and traditional approaches to artmaking
- Warm, congenial environment where students feel safe expressing themselves in their own way
- Feeling of community with like-minded individuals
- Students may study in the same program every term, as returning students will be accommodated by the instructor to continue developing skills and techniques
- Students may also try a different class each term
- Students have many opportunities to showcase their work both at the School and outside venues. Our online gallery is the newest addition where students may display their work. Take a look at some inspiring pieces created by our talented adult students.
Students who register in the fall for a minimum of one class in each of the fall, winter & spring terms will be entitled to a 5% discount off one winter & one spring class. Family discounts are also available. Get the details.
Payment plans can be arranged for those who are registering in all three terms in the fall. Payment plans must be made through the office with post-dated cheques or pre-authorized credit card payments. Some restrictions apply. Please contact 416-961-1502, ext. 303 or
email us for details.