March Break Arts Camp
How to Register & Policies
Art Classes (Grade 3 to 9)
- Choose from a half-day camp, half-day camp with lunch supervision or full-day camp with lunch supervision.
- Please note that lunch supervision does not include food. Campers provide their own lunch (no nut products please).
- Materials & daily snacks included.
- HST will be added to all fees
- $280.00 per week for a half-day program
- $310.00 per week for a half-day program with lunch supervision until 1 pm
- $540.00 per week for a full-day program with lunch supervision
- Lunch supervision (students provide their own lunch) is available for half-day students at a cost of $30.00 per week. For full-day registrants, lunch supervision is included.
- Before-camp care (8:00-9:00 am) – $30.00 per week
- After-camp care (4:00-5:30 pm) – $45.00 per week
Thank you for a great March Break 2013!
March Break dates for 2014 are:
Public School • March 10-14, 2014
Private School • March 17-21, 2014
Check back for all the details!
Join the Avenue Road Arts School this March Break for a prehistoric world arts adventure! Walk like a T-Rex or brontosaurus, tell a story with your paintings and carvings and sculpt your very own prehistoric tool.
Through drawing, painting and sculpting projects along with drama and music activities children will explore the intriguing realm of the prehistoric world.