March Break Camp/Programs
How to Register & Policies
For more information, please don't hesitate
to contact us:
460 Avenue Road
Toronto, Ontario M4V 2J1
Tel.: (416) 961-1502
Fax: (416) 961-2677
Thank you for a great March Break 2013!
March Break dates for 2014 are:
Public School • March 10-14, 2014
Private School • March 17-21, 2014
Check back for all the details!
How to Register
- By fax, mail, in person or online.
- Students reserving a space by phone or e-mail must still
complete a registration form and forward it to the school within
7 days to ensure a spot in the class.
- Registration forms must
be accompanied by payment in full. Spaces will not be held
if payment is not received within 7 days of registration/reservation.
forms are processed, as space permits, on a first-come, first-served
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa, Mastercard.
- Cheques are payable to
Avenue Road Arts School.
- All fees are subject to HST
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Registrants may cancel,
without penalty, until 14 days before the first class; after
which a non-transferable, non-refundable $50.00 administration
fee will be charged. A drop form must be filled out online or at the school office. As of the first day of the class, there
will be no refunds or credits.
- If a course is cancelled due to low enrollment, registrants
will be given one week's notice, and and a credit will remain on file unless request is made for a transfer or refund.
- For class transfers, a $10.00 fee will
apply. A transfer form must be filled out online or
at the school office. As of the first class, transfers will
not be permitted.
- Absolutely NO NUT products are permitted on the premises.
- Schedules and/or instructors are subject to change.