Intermediate Watercolour Painting
TIME: 12:30 - 3:00PM
DATE: Thursday April 7 to June 16, 2022
COURSE ID: 13986
COST: CDN$440 + HST
CLASS MATERIALS LIST:
- Tubes: Windsor&Newton, Cotman, Rowney, Daniel Smith, Turner
- Required Colours: Alizarin Crimson, Cobalt Blue, Cadmium Yellow Pale, Thalo Green (Windsor Green), Cadmium Orange (Hue is okay), Dioxazine Violet, Payne’s Grey
- Large folding plastic palette for mixing colours and to put out your tube paints.
- Watercolour brushes have shorter handles than other paintbrushes.
- Three Round Brushes: # 3, #6, and #10. Synthetic brushes, either white or brown bristles.
- Two Flat Brushes: Get a 1” flat brush and a 1/2” flat
- Acid-free watercolour block (the paper is glued all the way around the pad), 9"x12". Strathmore, Fabriano, Fluid and Cotman
- Masking Fluid – Windsor and Newton; Frisket (Incredible White Mask)
- Pencils H, HB
- Wax candle or crayon (white)
- Pencil Sharpener
- White Plastic Eraser
- Kneadable Eraser
- Roll of paper towels
- Water container
- Plastic palette knife
- Small sponge of any kind: plastic, cellulose, sea, etc.