Home Art Fun Series
make your own clay beadsLearn to make and paint your own clay beads and accessorize your looks with your own unique creations.
spring has sprung
When it comes to spring, the first images that pop into my mind are flowers and beautiful pastels!
So as we get ready to put away our winter clothes and dig out our summer wardrobes, I'm going to be looking to put some pops of colour into my look and the beads we'll be creating today.
What helps to inspire your style?
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Air-dry clay (or experiment with our playdough recipe)
- Clay tools or a butter knife
- Toothpick or BBQ stick
- Bead cord, yarn, string or chain
- Container with water
- Sand paper
- Mod Podge (hairspray can also act as a sealant)
- Assorted acrylic paints
- Assorted paint brushes
- Optional: Parchment paper, dish soap, stickers, Q-tips, coloured Sharpies, painters tape