Home Art Fun Series
Collage landscapeThis is the fifth in our series of DIY art activities for kids.
tiddler: the story-telling fishBy julia donaldson
Tiddler is late to school every day, and he always has an elaborate excuse for his teacher. One day, as Tiddler is thinking up his next story, a net sweeps him up and hauls him far away from his school. How will Tiddler find his way home? All he has to do is follow the trail of his biggest, fishiest story yet!
SHOP LOCAL (SHIPPING AVAILABLE):
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Glass, Plastic or Aluminum Baking Tray
- Small dishes (one for each colour plus an additional one for the oil)
- Small spoons
- Any type of oil
- Paper towel
- Food Colouring or Liquid Watercolour paints (diluted with water or white vinegar)
- A heavier set paper such as cardstock or watercolour paper
- Glue Stick
- Optional: shaped hole puncher (we have a star one at home)