TimePlease RSVP by February 12th, 2020
Youth Arts Program Exhibit Celebration
Check out some of our talented students who are part of the Youth Arts Exhibit Celebration on Wednesday, February 19th, 2020 at 6:15 p.m. The evening will begin with a short ceremony hosted by the Honourable Ted Arnott, Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, in the lobby of the Legislative Building. Following the ceremony, guests will be able to view the artwork on display. Please note:
- For security reasons, to ensure entry, the name of each person attending must be provided in advance. All visitors entering the building over the age of 16 may be asked to show government issued photo ID.
- Space is very limited. Priority will be given to the young artists and guests. To book a tour to visit the exhibit after the launch, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-325-0061 and indicate you are interested in the Youth Arts Program. Tours are available from Monday to Friday , from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm only.
- RSVP by February 12th, 2020. Confirm your attendance and provide the first and last name of each person attending. If your name or your guests’ names are not on the list, you will not be permitted to enter the Legislative Building.
- There is no parking on-site. Check the following links for parking that is close-by: https://www.ola.org/en/visit-learn/location-parking.
- Arrive through the main south entrance of the Legislative Building (off Queen’s Park circle, facing College Street), and check-in with security upon entry.