Home Art Fun Series
monster finger puppetsThis is the second in our series of DIY art activities for kids.
There's a monster in your bookBy Tom Fletcher
Look out! There is a monster in this book by bestselling author, YouTube star, and musician, Tom Fletcher! Fletcher and illustrator Greg Abbott have created a monster that readers will fall in love with--and want to play with--again and again!
SHOP LOCAL (SHIPPING AVAILABLE):
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Paper towel roll (trimmed to any size)
- Tissue paper (of various colours) cut into pieces
- White School Glue (pour some glue into a plastic container and add a few drops of water to dilute it)
- Glue Stick
- Masking Tape
- Pipe cleaners
- Foam paper or construction paper (regular paper will work if you do not have these on hand)
- Googley Eyes or buttons
- Paint Brush
- Plastic Container for Water