Summer Policies 2019
How to Register
- Online or in person. Registration forms are processed, as space permits, on a first-come, first-served basis. Students reserving a space by phone or email must still complete a registration form and submit it, along with payment information, within 7 days to ensure a spot in the class.
- Registration forms must be accompanied by payment in full, unless a payment plan has been arranged in advance. Spaces will not be held if payment is not received within 7 days of registration or reservation.
- If a camp or class is full, you may choose to be placed on a wait list. If a space becomes available, students will be called in the order in which they appear on the wait list. Should you be contacted to fill an available spot, you will be given 24 hours to respond, after which the space will be offered to the next person on the wait list.
- Please enroll in the grade your child will be going into for Fall 2019.
- Students must be registered in a ‘grade-appropriate’ class at the start of the class. We reserve the right to ask for documentation and/or to remove the child from a class that is not age-appropriate.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa, MasterCard
- Cheques are payable to AVENUE ROAD ARTS SCHOOL (please note that returned cheques are subject to a $25 fee).
Refund and Cancellation Policies
- A withdrawal form or transfer form must be filled out online or at the School office for all cancellations, transfers, and/or refunds. Absence from class does not constitute notice of cancellation.
- If a course is cancelled due to low enrolment, registrants will be given one week’s notice, and a credit will remain on file unless a request is made for a transfer or refund.
- For Summer Programs:
- Registrants may cancel, without penalty, up until 10 days before the first class, after which a non-transferable, non-refundable $30.00 administration fee will be charged, and a $10.00 fee will apply to any class transfers.
- As of the first class there will be no refunds, transfers or credits issued.
- If a course is cancelled due to low enrollment, registrants will be given one week’s notice, and all attempts will be made to find an alternative class or be given a full refund.
- Please review our School Policies
- HST will be added to all fees
- Lunch Program is supervision only. Students provide their own lunches. Lunch supervision is included with full day registrations.
- Absolutely NO NUT products are permitted on the premises.
- Snacks are provided in all camps and classes for Kids & Teens.
- Every effort will be made to run programs at our facility, however some programs may be held off-site at the First Unitarian Congregation of Toronto, which is located at 175 St. Clair Avenue West (the south west side of Avenue Road and St. Clair Avenue W). Registered students will receive notification of this location change one week prior to the start of their program.
- Please note that room schedules are not finalized until one week prior to the start of a program. We cannot guarantee your classroom before this time.
- Instructors are subject to change.
- There are no make-up classes allowed for missed classes. There are no discounts, refunds or credits for classes not attended.
- Please be punctual when picking up children. Children under the age of 8 are not allowed to wait in the lobby unsupervised. Ask about our supervised Before-Care or After-Care Programs. In the event of late pick-up, a ten-minute grace period will be allowed, after which a $35.00 fine will be charged.