Home Art Fun Series
VAN GOGH-INSPIRED SUNFLOWERSAnother project in our series of DIY art activities for kids.
KATIE AND THE STARRY NIGHTBy JAMES MAYHEW
Join Katie as she steps into some of the most famous paintings in the world for an exciting art adventure!
The stars in Vincent van Gogh's painting are so beautiful that Katie can't resist reaching in and taking one. But what will she do when all the other stars come tumbling out of the painting, too? Will Katie be able to catch the stars before the gallery guard notices they've floated away?
watch on youtube:
SHOP LOCAL (SHIPPING AVAILABLE):
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Watercolour paper (canvas board or cardboard will work as well)
- Blue tempera paint or liquid watercolour paint
- Shaving cream
- Paint brush and plastic container
- Plastic fork
- Strip of watercolour paper (about 5” high)
- Green tempera paint (any shade)
- Cardstock or watercolour paper
- Sharpie (any colour)
- Watercolour crayons (oil pastel are fine to use)
- Green foam paper or construction paper
- Glue stick