Your Travel Art Journal
APRIL 12-16, Grades 4-8
Come and get creative this March Break as we travel (virtually) and learn about other countries and customs and then create artistic and unique pages in our journals about the places we visit. You will use many different materials to express yourself and document the things that really stuck out for you during our online travels. You will use writing, painting, drawing, collage and your own personal objects to truly make your journal entries unique and one of a kind. So, join us and get creative as you explore the world.
Dates & Times
- Mixed media sketchbook or journal (any size you are comfortable with but nothing too small!)
- Fine line drawing pens
- Graphite pencils
- Glue stick
- Tape - double sided tape and/or funky coloured scrapbooking tape
- Variety of recycled paper sources, such as: old books, magazines, newspapers, gift wrapping paper, etc.
- Variety of colouring media: pencil crayons, oil pastels, colouring markers, etc.
- Optional: Brush markers (colours of your choice) – brands such as Staedtler, Windsor and Newton, Touch and Copic from Deserres